Certified Builders List
With this list I give selected antenna builders chance to make a few of my designs for others and vice versa potential users of these a reassurance, that these Yagis are built in, what I think is a qualified way.
To become a DG7YBN Certified Builder the following objectives have to be fulfilled:
• Qualified measurement equipment is at hand.
• Understanding and application of Boom Corrections.
• Skills in producing Symmetrising Members. • Good understanding of mechanics.
• Ability to produce mechanical geometries with appropriate precision.
• Produce of at least 12 well built and measured GTV Yagis of various designs and frequencies.
How many OMs have been looking up this website?
73, Hartmut, DG7YBN